Search

Thursday 16 June 2011

A question from Len : "Do you know who I can contact at Yahoo??? or have any ideas????"

Posted by sidraa rani 22:44, under | No comments

In 2001 I bought a domain name for my company (pacificappraisers.com) ... has been automatically renewed since Yahoo bought the domain already, and today I decided that I finally ready to create a site for my company ... I logged in to Yahoo My Account - bought then on the Yahoo web hosting basic package and also told me to make changes in DNS and mail servers - none of the changes were sticking ... so, I called technical support and told me that I was no longer the owner of the domain name ... someone bought in 2004.

After talking to tech support and supervisors 2 ... I am stuck in a very strange position. They told me they migrated from the use of network solutions MelburnIT (or something like that), and as my name field has become available for resale. Asked them to look at my payment history shows that I have been paying for the domain name since 2001 and until the payment in December 2007 for renovation.

They have no answers or possible solutions ... What can I do? My name is the company's gone forever?

Heck, they will not even say sorry ...

Do you know who I can contact Yahoo? Or have any ideas??

Thank you,
Leon "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Chitika

Followers